WTT Tote for corals

CrypticLifeStyle

BRS Member
Looking to borrow 2 large totes/ plastic trough / rubbermaid stock tanks around 100g's each at the beginning or beginning of the middle of next month for a week, maybe 2 max. Want to use 1 for storing my freshwater fish, and the other to store my rock, and corals while i reset up tanks during the move.

Will pay a renters fee or trade corals for the use. Just checked the new prices, if yours is cheap I may buy as well.

Last edited:

Dalesreef

BRS Member
I have a 100 and 150 gal Rubbermaid stock tank u can borrow as Well

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk

CrypticLifeStyle

BRS Member
Oh awesome guys. That's incredibly nice of you all thank you. Much appreciated! A little too north for me Tim, but if all fails with the other options I will most definitely hit you up.

Dale that would be amazing! Thats all I'll need for the move. I'm pretty fast on these tank moves, only have 4 tanks this time, wouldn't be more then a week or 2 max.

Tim if you can great, if not, no biggie too. I won't need them for a few weeks minimum. My mother is up in Leominster, and I have 2 storage units in leominster so I can make it up there before the move. Save you some time, and space. Maybe hit up a wachusett hike at the same time.

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
Sounds good. If @Dalesreef wants me to pick up tomorrow night I can throw it in my truck for Saturday’s trip to Weymouth. If scheduling doesn’t work out we will let you know!

Upcoming Events

Sunday February 17th, 2019
BRS February Meeting
West Side Social Club
4 Harrington Court
Wakefield MA

Saturday March 2nd, 2019
Frag Farmer's Market
E.O. Smith High School
1235 Storrs Road
Storrs, CT

Sunday March 10th, 2019