Trident maintenance

Let's get to the point...Apex System is the best thing ever if you like to control your entire system precisely giving you peace of mind and have money to buy, if not, just don't try burst such a great product. What is the problem if you have to send it back for precision? I don't understand the purpose of this post. Just don't buy it.

These systems are not advertised as the only way to keep a tank. The goal of the new wave of testing equipment IMO is to A- allow a busy person to maintaine the stability of someone the tests nonstop. B- inprove on the stability of a tank over very long time scales. Ive read and talked to reefers a ton about the new Tec. In the middle to late 90s ppl couldnt even keep most sps. These advances in lighting and nutrition and testing is realy opening the door for Longtime reefers to care for more challenging corals and beginers can start off with success like the pros.

Plus apex is American made and the European stuff is retarded money. 500 for a dosing pump. Realy. 500 buys you top of the line pumps that are accurate down to a flea fart. Just look up any industrial duty chemical pumps.(insert popus European accent here) Maybe I just dont understand the advatage of European design.

@jsak1976. Does the trident and apex work together to correct alk calc and mag? Or does it just provide results and then u change your dosing thru apex.

@jsak1976. Does the trident and apex work together to correct alk calc and mag? Or does it just provide results and then u change your dosing thru apex.

Yes it can control dosing and I believe they are the only company that does right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex is American. I read a scientific paper that said 9 out of 10 terrorist reefers choose ghl. Dont be a terrorist and run ghl. #MERICA #MAGA. LMAO

Been struggling with them over the salinity probe . This thing works for a week or so the its out of wack . Not really happy with them right now !

Been struggling with them over the salinity probe . This thing works for a week or so the its out of wack . Not really happy with them right now !
That’s why I’m going with the apexEL when I buy mine for the tank I’m setting up.

I find the salinity and orp useless and have no need for the 0-12v controlled outlets.

I like the orp. I dont watch the numbers like a hawk but it is usually in the 450 range and if it drops I know to check the tank . Usually its a dead snail or something like that . But the salt probe. I will say is horrible.

I can help you out with that.

That would be awesome!

They need to be calibrated a certain way and they work fine I don’t know why Neptune doesn’t have better instructions for calibrating them. I don’t mind taking a ride over to Hudson and giving you a hand with it should only take about 20-30 minutes. Sunday morning or afternoon would be good for me if your around. Just make sure you have a new pack of the Neptune salinity calibration fluid.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back