Tropic isle

Bagdis831

Non-member
Do they honor the 10% for being a member? I am looking at a new light do 10% would be real nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do but they will give you crap about it. Don't take it personal that's just how they are.

I went to TI today, overall a disappointment , the first tank when you walk in is Gorgeous the coral for sale on the other hand left a lot to be desired besides the softies all seemed to be dying. The fish all looked healthy and fed. but the pricing and selection wasn't as good as I hoped.

I always find they are kind of hit or miss with the fish there. sometimes they look awesome and sometimes not so much. I have also noticed that some of the workers there are really rude. almost like your inconveniencing them because you walked in

I I have also noticed that some of the workers there are really rude. almost like your inconveniencing them because you walked in

that's been my experience as well on occassion there. dude was rude to my kid who works at Underwter world and knows more than him not only forwards but any other way you could think of. what a dope..
the girl on the otherhand has some good knowledge especially with plants.

I made a return visit after close to two years. It wasn't a busy Sunday yet and the service was good. They have stepped up the planted tank game with much more plants, shrimp, and hardscape materials. The tanks and fish looked in above average shape. The corals were in reasonably good condition.

Overall, TI is looking better than it has in years and I am glad to see this in poor LFS economy.

Stopped into the new place yesterday. Still a bit of a mess and was very cramped trying to walk around to see what they had. I was also told on the phone that they had the style/brand of tank I was looking for setup in the store and to come take a look. I get there, and no, they didn’t have it setup anywhere. They did have a similar one that looked like it went to hell and back and wanted $1000 used for it. Ummm, no thanks, I’m sure it was worth a lot when it was new and in good shape but this one looked like it was ready to fall apart. Needless to say, I won’t be going back anytime soon.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back