Trying to connect my lights

Kimmi2413

Non-member
Hey guys! I had my hydra 26s(2) connected to my apex using the awm module. So I updated or at least tried to update the module and my lights stopped working using apex. I tried to connect them so many times and it’s just not working. Any ideas on what I can do to connect them again? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delete the module from the classic dashboard and unplug the module for a hour. Reconnect it and see the status on the classic dashboard

Delete the module from the classic dashboard and unplug the module for a hour. Reconnect it and see the status on the classic dashboard

Thanks Chris. I’ll give that a try since I’m still trying to get them connected

What color is the status light on the module?

It was yellow then unplugged it and was green but still didn’t want to connect. On the lights I have to press the button for them to turn on so there basically working Manually

When you try connecting them did you turn off the other light?
Only the one being attached can be turned on at that time.

When you try connecting them did you turn off the other light?
Only the one being attached can be turned on at that time.

No they were both on. I’ll turn one off and do one see if it connects. Sorry new to all of this

So I got one of them to connect to the apex. Now trying to connect the other one and having a bit of trouble again

I have it off. The other one still just has the steady red light while the one that’s connected has a blinking red/green

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back