TSM aquatics

Terry Martin

BRS Member
In a recent thread, someone recommended TSM aquatics for quarantined fish. I hadn't heard of them but got in contact with them and it turns out they had the three angelfish - majestic, emperor, and flame - that I was looking for. I placed an order and the customer service was by far the best I've experienced. They kept the fish an extra week to check on the majestic. They shipped, for free, with at least a gallon of water. When I had trouble with UPS losing track of them, they helped me out and checked on how the fish were doing afterwards. A strong recommendation here.

I second this. I ended up ordering fish from TSM aquatics. I feel like a lot of online fish retailers have gone down hill the last couple years. Shipping fish in small amounts of water as soon as they arrive in. But TSM really spares no expense to get the consumer healthy fish. I didn’t even order large fish and they all arrived in a gallon of water all in separate bags. Every single fish was eating by the end of the day. TSM will definitely be my go to source for fish in the future.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back