Tunze Comline 9004 DC Protein Skimmer

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Well, I just got done installing this bad larry on my biocube. Although I couldn't fit in a back chamber because of the Radion mount, it still looks pretty sleek. This is by far the quietest skimmer I've ever had and it's already starting to pull a little gunk out. Adjustment are super easy via a controller and it also has a 10 minute off feature for cleaning the cup. I glued a little frag of Leng Sy purple cal to the side to try and hide the body a bit. It'll look really nice once it starts growing.
TunzeSkimmer.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture, my hands were in the tank for quite a while, rearranging rock and corals.

Nice nice
Keep that tank nice so those frags have a chance in my tank someday lol

Skimmer is so quiet, I just checked to see if it was on as the bakpak 2r was so damn noisey.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I dremmeled my old biocube to get it to fit, don't know if it would work with the radion mount too, but that little skimmer is awesome, I'm running it in my nuvo 40 now

I dremmeled my old biocube to get it to fit, don't know if it would work with the radion mount too, but that little skimmer is awesome, I'm running it in my nuvo 40 now
Does it skim wet most of the time for you?

Back