Ultra Maxima Clam Group buy??

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Anyone interested in clam group buy?

My suppliers have 2-2.5" as well at 5"+ maxima clams available.

If we can get enough interest, 2-2.5" ultra maxima clams will be $55ea, and 5"+ maxima clams will be $105 each (will need to be picked up asap as our systems are still relatively young to house these beauties long term).

If we can get 20 clams called for then I'll go ahead and place the order.

Please reply in this thread if you're interested and how many so we can keep track easily :)

- Archit

Alright, a few questions here. Are they aquacultured and if so do you know which farm they're from? Also, will they be WYSIWYG or luck of the draw. Thanks.

I'll take one if you think my tank would be ok to house one. If you could potentially get turquoise or deep blue/purple.

Alright, a few questions here. Are they aquacultured and if so do you know which farm they're from? Also, will they be WYSIWYG or luck of the draw. Thanks.

The small ones are aqua-cultured; I'll try to find out the farm information tomorrow. More than likely they'll tell me the specific region instead of the actual farm though (remember, sources are the best kept secret in this hobby :) ).

I was going to keep it simple and make it first come first serve.

I'll take one if you think my tank would be ok to house one. If you could potentially get turquoise or deep blue/purple.

I don't think your tank is quite ready yet :( ... need to wait at least another 4 months in my personal opinion. They're filter feeders and need absolutely stable parameters ... so once your tank is more mature and has more fish, that might be a better time to get one.

Alright, put me down for 2 small ones as long as I get first pick :p Clams are just the one thing I really refuse to take from the ocean. Will have to make some room now. Thanks.

My supplier was very kind to take some pics for me from her cell phone :)

14852004993_80f92f940b_z.jpg

14645516578_2e0b202a35_z.jpg

14645427700_b2a1d2eb00_z.jpg

14832137875_dfc5fe722a_z.jpg

These are NOT WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) -- these are just a couple of quick pics she took for me.

Hope this helps some people that are on the fence! :)

- Archit

During our store hours :) Thursday and Friday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 7:00pm.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ideally I'd like to place the order today by 3pm for tomorrow's delivery. Also the earlier we can place an order the better looking clams we'll get (this supplier is AWESOME and always hand picks the best looking ones for me).

You can pay via PayPal: [email protected]

Thanks! :)

- Archit

Put me down for 1 small maxima. I may grab a second one when I pick up the clam.

Cool! So we have 4 or possibly 5 clams reserved ... anyone else? :) Normally I'd stock the order up with fish to meet the minimums but we just received a HUGE fish order in so have no room in the fish tanks at the moment :(

If we need it to make the order I could go up to 3 smalls, or 1 small and 1 large. Don't k ow if that's any help. Thanks.

That would still only bring us to 5-6 :-(

What if .... we made this into a clam AND Ruby Red Dragonette group buy? Who wants $30 Ruby Red Dragonettes? :)

Oh man... I would be all over a ruby red if I didn't have a mandarin already. They're pretty sweet.

I would def like 1 or 2 of the smaller ones, but if pick up is this Thursday, I can't get there till late, so I would end up with the leftovers... Can you put aside a t least one handsome clam (a blue or turquoise one) ? If do I am in. Thanks!

Jeff

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back