Ultra Maxima Clam Group buy??

Lol I forgot to mention that you can pre-choose the colors (blue or gold) :) so yes, everyone can get a blue one if that's what you'd like!

I believe we're at 11 now. Let's do this guys!! :)

Can you all please make the payment via PayPal to: [email protected] ? Please don't forget the tax part .. so if you'd like a small one, it'll be $58.44. For a big one it'll be $111.56. Also please mention in the notes whether you are looking for a blue or gold one.

Please pm me and let me know if PayPal is an issue and we can work something else out :)

I'll place the order by 3:00pm for Thursday delivery .. so please try to make the payments by then if possible and let's plan the pickup starting Friday so that they have one day to rest up. Sometimes they don't ship too well so this way you'll have a better chance to have them survive.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there any chance of getting any teal or green ones

I'll definitely ask but they only have blue and gold listed. Usually they have better color selection on bigger ones ..

Ok, well, I tried posting this last night but, thank you so much for setting this up for us, you're great Archit. Payment sent as well. Thanks.

PayPal sent
Small blue maxima for me
So 4 tomorrow we can pick up

Last edited:
PayPal sent
Small blue maxima for me
So 4 tomorrow we can pick up

Thanks!

I'd highly recommend Friday at 4:00 instead of Thursday. I'm trying to get the order in tomorrow (Thursday) and they'll still be acclimating at around 4:00p -- so from stress level point of view, might not be the best idea to get them tomorrow.

Also possibly a slight bad news -- as I feared, seems like my supplier might have run out of these beauties. I'll see what I can do; if they have indeed run out, I'll see if I can get them to match the price next time they get small clams in, and we can carry the group buy until then.

I'll keep everyone posted.

- Archit

Well, unfortunately this group buy will need to be canceled. We were too late :( They aren't sure when they'll be receiving their next shipment of small clams ... I'll send refunds to everyone that sent the PayPal payment.

Sorry about the inconvenience and next time I'll probably order a bunch the second I see them.

- Archit

Boo I was really looking forward to getting a clam and making the trip down to the store.

I sure hope my tank is mature enough the next time this comes up, not sure I am ready at 6 months old, still working out the kinks, would have loved some of those Ruby red dragonetts though, do you have any in stock for this weekend?

Boo I was really looking forward to getting a clam and making the trip down to the store.

Sorry :-( I'll keep a look out when my supplier gets them again. She had around 10 left and advised me to wait because they all didn't look as happy and healthy; and based on past experience I fully trust her judgement.

Having relations like these with my suppliers truly makes me enjoy the business aspect of this hobby :)

I sure hope my tank is mature enough the next time this comes up, not sure I am ready at 6 months old, still working out the kinks, would have loved some of those Ruby red dragonetts though, do you have any in stock for this weekend?

Yep, 6 months is pretty young for clams in my honest opinion (hence the reason why I am wary of holding them too long in our systems so soon). Up until a year mark, tanks are very prone to algae and cyano blooms in my experience (unless you are very experienced and can notice the early signs and take action) -- so it's best to take it slow and easy :)

We don't have the ruby reds in stock at the moment. Probably next week or the week after -- depending on which supplier I go through.

If we can get enough interest I can do a group buy for them. I'm always happy to offer deals when I can :)

But we have some very very nice wrasses and shrimp gobies we received this week. Faith will probably make a post tomorrow with our latest shipment details.

Thanks and once again sorry about the inconvenience from having to cancel this group buy!

- Archit

Back