ULTRA Maxima Clams Group Buy! + Inverts Group Buy!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Immediate group buy happening for ULTRA Maxima Clams and Invert Group Buys!!!

All clams will be 5-6", and very very nice! (my supplier sent me a couple of pics and I jumped in my chair!)

At an unbelievable price too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each clam will be ONLY $100 FOR ULTRA 5-6" MAXIMA CLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! (need a minimum of 8)

I'll post sample pics of clams and prices of inverts soon.

We need to get this order in by Thursday because these bad boys are running out!!!!!!!!!!!

- Archit

You can pick them up on Sunday :)

I just need the payment by Thursday morning to place the order for the order to here on Friday :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Where the clams come from, not from Polynesian I hope. Is there a blue one? Is meeting pickup possible?

Here are the pics:

10302270233_d60f3e2ffa_c.jpg

10302137685_af05bd0def_c.jpg

10302137745_eaee07630a_c.jpg

That's the problem no cash till Friday. Maybe next time.

No worries :)

Any lists of colors? For inverts any blue or orange linkia? How long would we have to pick up clam?

Mostly blue from what I've been told, but if you have any special requests, I can see if they can put those in. I would prefer they be picked up by Sunday mainly because our tanks are already over full (and I'm afraid of keeping such delicate and expensive things for too long :p ). They do have Blue Linkia -- $12

Any turquoise?

I can definitely ask :)

Where the clams come from, not from Polynesian I hope. Is there a blue one? Is meeting pickup possible?

They are from Vietnam according to the price sheets -- we're not sponsoring this meeting so I don't want to rain on someone else's thunder -- you are more than welcome to pick them up on your way back from the meeting though! (we've open hours on Sunday this weekend)

I'll post the invert price list shortly.

Thanks!

- Archit

Invert list:

Cerith Snails - $0.50 ea
Flame Scallop - $7 ea
Atlantic Nassarius Snails - $0.50 ea
Round Nerite Snails - $0.50 ea
Red and White Coco Worms - $15 ea
Sea Hare - $12 ea (limited availability)
Trochus Snails - $2.00 ea
Astrea Snails - $0.75 ea
Turbo Snails - $1.25 ea
Tuxedo Urchin - $12 ea
Pencil Urchin - $10 ea
Red Needle Urchin - $25 ea

Blue Linkia Star - $12 ea
Brittle Starfish - $7 ea
Chocolate Chip Starfish - $8 ea
Red Fromia Starfish - $10 ea

Fire Shrimp - $25 ea
Cleaner Shrimp - $17 ea
Sexy Shrimp - $10 ea

Blue Leg Hermit Crabs - $0.80 ea
Emerald Crabs - $5 ea
Porcelain Crab - $10 ea

If you guys are looking for anything else, please let me know and I'll see what I can do ... depending on how the stock is looking at my supplier, we "might" be able to get this group buy extended to next week -- but the sooner we can get it the better so we get nicer looking pieces :)

I would prefer pick-up on the day of delivery to make things easy because we don't yet have an invert holding system -- and our tanks are too big so it'll be impossible to find / catch them once they're in.

Thanks!

- Archit

Any pics of the red needle urchin. I'll take a maxima and blue linkia and 3 turbo snails. Will you be able to buy any clams even if we don't get 8?

Any pics of the red needle urchin. I'll take a maxima and blue linkia and 3 turbo snails. Will you be able to buy any clams even if we don't get 8?

Sorry -- no pics of the red needle urchin :(

I can get the clams if we don't reach 8, but they'll be slightly more expensive (basically they're giving me a 8-lot price). If we can get 4 (which should be easy), they'll be $115 ea.

If that's the case still interested. Been trying to get clam for awhile. I'll probably pick up my eBay winnings on fri then so I don't have to drive up twice.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back