ULTRA Maxima Clams Group Buy! + Inverts Group Buy!!

How come they're under monitoring? Are they OK? The one I'm getting looks super healthy in the photo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

1 of them looked like he had a deformed mantle so I want to make sure he's healthy before he goes to his forever home.

The other one hasn't really opened since we got him so again, want to make sure he's healthy :)

You have no idea how many people complemented your clam today and called me a tease lol he's beautiful and very very healthy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm very very excited about mine! See you tomorrow around 11am! :-D
And on that mantle, did you consider a freshwater dip at a matched pH and temp to the tank water? Might help out the mantle. I think it said online 30-45 minutes?

Last edited:
i just stop by love the reef today
and pick up one of the clams he is selling
wow!!!!:)

I acclimated it for about a 1/2 hour
one hour latter it was fully open in my tank

no gaping no stress signs
looks great he has some nice stuff their

very healthy none of the ones that i seen in his tanks
showed signs of stress

@saltyolddog Nice! Which one did you get? The 3rd pictured one looks really nice too.

Thanks Archit! 30 minutes of acclimating and 30 minutes of being in my tank and it's completely open!
He was half open even during acclimation just from being near my sump light lol. One happy clam. EXTREMELY responsive to light and shadow which is fantastic. The clams Archit has are super legit!

BRS isn't letting me post photos right now, but I promise it's gorgeous and I'm VERY happy!

Last edited:
You are most welcome! Adam! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife today :)

One last clam left!

$125

10523132485_d2af23d49e_c.jpg

I can attest these clams really DO look 1000x better in person!

clam.jpg

Here is the clam I got from Archit last week. Still a bit shy, started to close up when i was taking the picture. Its only a crappy iPhone picture so the colors are much much better!

View attachment 92225

Here is the clam I got from Archit last week. Still a bit shy, started to close up when i was taking the picture. Its only a crappy iPhone picture so the colors are much much better!

Love the colors on that clam Bill! :) the super dark metallic blue!

I think this is the last shipment I'll be getting on these clams for a while. Need to focus on fragging and selling what we have (which is a ton! Lol)

I will update the status on the remaining two if I see them fit for sale (crossing fingers!).

Yeah Archit you have a few frags here & there... Lol. Time to sell! I can't stop thinking about that gonastrea.

Looking nice Adam! (The clam I mean :p )

Last fully healthy clam has been picked up ... now we monitor the two not so good looking clams :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back