~~ Used Pacific Sun Light Fixtures for sale ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Between our upgrades and switching to a couple of new lamps to experiment with, we have a bunch of lamps available for sale.

4 x Pacific Sun Triton R2 (Master) (in white) -- these have white leds and the bulbs are spread out (Brand new at the time $850, Discounted price $375 ea)
2 x Pacific Sun Triton R2 (Slave) (in white) (Brand new at the time $750, Discounted price $300 ea)
2 x Pacific Sun Pandora S (1 x 145w + 2 T5s) (in white, but can do in black if you really really want) (Brand new $1000, Discounted price $600)

Pacific Sun warranty only covers the original purchaser so unfortunately all these lamps are out of warranty, but I will personally warranty all products for 30 days.*

* LED panels and internal components will be covered by LTR 30 days warranty as long as there is no water or intentional damage. In the unlikely event that the lamp gets damaged beyond repair or the repair value is more than the amount paid for the lamp, the purchase amount will be refunded to the buyer.

Thanks,

- Archit

What lights are you switching to if you don't mind me asking?

We aren't "switching" :) I still love my Pacific Suns. But it's been 3 years since I last tried out anything other than Pacific Sun, and I like to try new things.

We're going to install 3 x AI Hydra 26 with 4 or 6 T5s on a 125g tank.

Other Triton R2 lamps -- I have had them sitting around for a while now because slow and steady, I'm upgrading all my lamps to the S series.

Thanks,

- Archit

Nice. Yeah if I had the money for one, I wouldn't switch either. Those puppies are awesome.

there was quite a few people were selling the Pacific Sun Pandora S a few months ago, I am so scare to buy one.

there was quite a few people were selling the Pacific Sun Pandora S a few months ago, I am so scare to buy one.

Thank you for your input; people sell lamps for different reasons but this is not a discussion thread.

In fact making such statements without having owned one or used one is quite rude and disrespectful.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Archit dont mind reef87 he is a troll with noithing better to do than comment on items he has no plan on buyingthem are som eawsome lights wish i had some spare cash

Agreed. I don't understand why his account is not revoked after so many complaints I've seen over negative remarks and comments.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back