Free Very healthy female erectus (lined) sea horse

Edp251

BRS Member
Hey All,

After several months fighting pouch emphysema, my male seahorse died yesterday. Had the pair about a year and the male was never as hearty as the female. Wondering if anyone has a species-only tank that could use a female or an un-paired male? She is very active and energetic.

We were told that a 30-gallon would be large enough but I don't believe that to be true. Would prefer to re-home her vs introducing another male.

Thanks, Eric

Hey All,

After several months fighting pouch emphysema, my male seahorse died yesterday. Had the pair about a year and the male was never as hearty as the female. Wondering if anyone has a species-only tank that could use a female or an un-paired male? She is very active and energetic.

We were told that a 30-gallon would be large enough but I don't believe that to be true. Would prefer to re-home her vs introducing another male.

Thanks, Eric
@CrazyHorseLady has a seahorse tank at @reefjunkeez in Auburn. Maybe give them a call or message her on Facebook/the forums.

I'm very interested i have already a 50 tank set with two seahorses would love to have another, i love seahorses that's why i got into the hobby to begin with. The tank has be established (seahorse only) an set up for a couple of years.
pleas let me know and i can arrange a time.

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back