very insulted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lourdes

starting to build !!
I want to set the record straight right here ... I am going to unable my PM s .I recieved one last night and didn't understand why this certain BRS member was answering my water at MACNA question .. when I questioned why they were responding to me via PM I recieved a reply that said I was told you were Bitching bout water and my family worked very hard and that it was so I would stop making the club look bad ... I understand people worked very hard but the question was not to make things look bad My parents own Beacon Aq. so from being in the buss. this was my only concern. I support the BRS we give 10% off to members I sponsor the Photo contest which hopefully we will have another .... I apologize if I insulted the club By my water question ... I was not bitchin... thanks

Hmmmm, you did only ask a question as I recall. Sorry someone took that the wrong way. I know that may not mean much coming from me at this point but I am sorry.

don't sweat it! We enjoy being a sponsor and don't want any ill feelings to change that.. thanks

Lots of questions flying, and feelings being hurt. Lots of fallout right now.
There are the BRS members who busted their a** at MACNA behind the scenes (and not so behind the scenes) to setup & run things. Truthfully there weren't enough people. We ALL should of helped more. I stayed to help break down I felt so bad :(

As a note, don't anyone flame me via E-mail or PM unless you want it posted for the world to see. I say what I have to say in public, much to the chagrin (horror?) of some

Scuba_Dave said:
Lots of questions flying, and feelings being hurt. Lots of fallout right now.
There are the BRS members who busted their a** at MACNA behind the scenes (and not so behind the scenes) to setup & run things. Truthfully there weren't enough people. We ALL should of helped more. I stayed to help break down I felt so bad :(

As a note, don't anyone flame me via E-mail or PM unless you want it posted for the world to see. I say what I have to say in public, much to the chagrin (horror?) of some
Well said Dave.

I feel bad that you guys were there so late breaking down MACNA..I'm sure at this point everyone was totally exhausted and just wanted to head home....Valexia and I offered to stay and help, but we were told everyone was all set.....maybe we should have been more persistant :D

I am the one that answered Peacock. Ron and Robb had nothing to do with the delivery of water to the people in the booths and could not answer her demands. Club volunteers moved water for the entire weekend. I was called that there were multiple post from Peacock in non-BRS forums questioning why water was not avaialble and why she was not getting answers. I though I explainded that I had not had a chance to check all of the name calling all of the the threads on RC, but wanted to get her an answer.

Barry was the second tank filled at the show. Everybody was checked before we left the show at 7 on Thursday ( thanks Denvig and LittleP). Everybody ( not just the BRS supplied vendors) was checked before opening each day for RODI and makeup water. They were checked again at the end of the day. If Barry was complaining about no support for the water, nothing was said to me. We changed Marvins water across from him Friday morning, and he said nothing. All of the people that had BRS supplied water had my card and phone number. I thought a quick pm back explaining this would calm things down. I do not have time or the interest to follow the back stabbing on RC.

Did you talk to any of the other vendors about water? I doubt it. Barry from Aqua-Medics looked me up after the show and thanked us for the support on the water for his best in show exhibit.

It is too bad that members of our own club are making us look bad on public boards without checking with someone first.

Hey, I want to say I'm insulted too... I'm insulted that someone would start this thread with all the other trouble that is going on to whine about something this trivial. What was the point in taking this complaint public, it would have been just as effective to just PM PenMan back. I can't see why anyone would feel it neccessary to take a matter like this up in a public forum, very immature.

I know that PenMan and his family busted their butts and if someone had an issue that they had known about it would have been taken care of in a prompt manner. You wonder why no one answered your question in the monstorous thread, it's because the thread is over 350 posts and the person qualified to answer your question hadn't had the time required to read through most of that ridiculousness...

jeez, sorry your so insulted Stephanie :D but that that's why I am me and you are you.. I was told by a vendor on Sat (clamsDirect) that there was no water left ... for a water change ... me and my husband felt bad he had many beautiful clams in his tank .. and for what it's worth I only asked 2 questions and they were answered... if the BRS thinks I was making them look bad , at the next meeting they can tell me so.. believe me I know all the hard work people put into it this my only concern was water and like I said I was their on Sat ... this will be my last post to my own thread let it die :cool:

We received about 2000 gallons of water on Thursday and another 1000 gallons of water from the NEA on Friday morning. (I know I pumped it) on Sunday night at about 10 PM there was still about 100 gallons left. (I know I touched it) I talked with Barry of ClamsDirect all weekend and we got along very well he said nothing about needing water. In fact I will be getting a free clam from him because I was so helpful with his water needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back