Video!

No bad, If your really into nice tanks.LOL I love the ability to see it from all sides. The Droid is awesome. I cant wait to get mine.

Thanks everyone. The tank is doing pretty good now that I have the phosphate issue licked and the bugs are gone.
The new phone can take video up to 10 minutes long, but I seem to have a problem uploading the longer ones to youtube. I will try for a better one once I figure it out. A big difference from the old clunker that lived in the glove compartment!

Nice video Paul,
I remember seeing the article on your tank a while back but cant remember where it was. Awesome looking setup, loved your through the floor, auto water change setup too. Right in Bridgewater eh? hmmm have to come see it in person some time.

Hey Paul, the video from your new droid looks great! And for those of you who haven't seen this tank in person, it's even more amazing than the video makes it out to be.

Thanks again everyone. I'm giving that large leather coral in the front of the tank to Dawn (skyedolphin) on friday. It's grown too large for it's location and needs a new home with some room. I'm open to suggestions as to what I should eventually put in it's place. The light level is medium intensity there, so I'm thinking an LPS of some kind.

"phosphate issue licked" curious what you had to do. i have a lot of fish too, and have a issues now and then,

Thanks,
Chuck

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back