Sold W. Warwick, RI: Dry Rock 65 lbs; New-Not used

Dr Jim

BRS Member
All Rock SOLD

I bought the following rock a couple of months ago but have since decided not to use it. The Real Reef rock is supposed to contain bacteria so I soaked all the rock in a tub (with aeration) for about 6 weeks. I used newly mixed I.O. salt and seeded it with water used to hold a new batch of Unique Corals Australian Live Rock (so some Pacific bacteria probably got into the rock!) I also "fed" the rock with Brightwell Microbacter Start.

Real Reef Dry Rock 55 lb Box: $180.00 (Note: There is always some crumbles that arrives with the boxes.)
Marco Rock Reef Saver Dry Live Rock 10 lbs: $20.00. (I just bought a little to see what it was like).

Note: I recently became a snowbird and will be heading to FL around October 15th.

The photo shows the container holding all the rock (water removed 9/8/22). The Marco rocks are the white ones on top.

Dry Rock.jpg

Last edited:
STILL AVAILABLE

Photo of Marco Rock. 10 lbs from Bulk Reef Supply; 5 pieces. Floor tiles are 8" for reference.
Shipping would be about $12 for just the Marco Rock (but need your zip to confirm).
Marco rock.jpg

Photo of tub (28" x 18") with just the REAL REEF ROCK (55 lb BOX from Premium Aquatics):
Real Reef Rock.jpg

Yes. Are you able to pick up from W. Warwick or would you need it shipped?

UPDATE: Real Reef Rock was sold.

STILL AVAILABLE: Marco Rock
. 10 lbs (5 pieces)..... $20.00

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back