Wanna make $50 and some Corals

saltwaterB

BRS Member
If anyone has a few free hours today and wants to make $50 cash and some Corals, and can get to Tewksbury...please let me know!!!

I need a little help removing some rugs. Stayed up to about 3 am doing what I could, and im beat, lol
Could use a hand finishing up today if anyone is interested
I have a few nice Corals to choose from ;)

TIA

Best way to reach me is text;
617-541-2700

Dam I was in Lowell today for work. Wish I saw your post earlier. Might be able to help out tomorrow if the wife does already have me committed to something. LOL

and I am kind of glad no one took me up on the offer. Cause those rugs were a nightmare to rip up. There is SO much fn glue on the concrete its not even funny.
HUGE shout out to Spaceman (Brian) for the help or it would have never happened. I was literally at my end physically and he saved the day!!! Thank you SO much!

20200718_161633.jpg

Now I just need to figure out an easier way to get this damn glue up

I'm using a machine with carbide blades, and it still sucks. They just get all gummed up quick.
Why is there SO much glue...:rolleyes:

Gonna just put a new carpet over it next time? Like reshingling a roof... ;)

Gonna just put a new carpet over it next time? Like reshingling a roof... ;)
Can't have carpet in an aquarium store...just a recipe for disaster. And in order to pour a good epoxy floor, I need to get that concrete as clean as new.
...and I got a long way to go

I would have come up but I’ve spent the last 2 weeks putting a new engine and transmission in my car. Just got home from crashing at the in laws since the 2nd.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back