Water availability

Konaroo

BRS Member
With everything thing going on, those that use distilled water, have you had trouble getting it?
I feel like shouldn't buy it when people use it for medical devices and may actually need it but I am running out of top off water let alone water changes.

I've found Market Basket (in Waltham) to be completely stocked every time I've gone in over the past several weeks. They have even added additional pallets of jugs to the front of the store near the quick check-out lines.

In a pinch I’m sure there are locals that could help you out with some RODI. Another option if nothing else.

If there is anyone around my location that cant find distilled water for their tanks I can make some for you. Please let me know how much you need I can make 10g at a time, if need more please let me know in advance so I can clean my large barrel. If there is others that can do the same in other locations please post here saying where you are from.

I'm in Worcester ma

I'm in Fairhaven and can do up to 50 gallons let me know

Raymond NH I could coordinate a curbside pickup plenty of RODI here

I usually have 30 gallons of RODI at all times. East Bridgewater, MA.

30-40 gals of RO on tap here at all times as well Wilmington MA

30ish gallons available anytime in Blackstone

This is what makes me love this forum there is so many people willing to help out others.

I can do curb side pickup in JP.

This is what makes me love this forum there is so many people willing to help out others.
That what it’s all about brother

I have 30g always available if anyone needs in Malden

Available in 01560 for curbside . Made it today . 0PPM.

I don't have much, usually only 5-10 gallons but if someone really needs some in a pinch on the northshore I could make some for them. Also the LFS in Ipswich (Fins and Corals) would probably have some and he said he's willing to help out reefers in need. I've gotten some RODI water from him even though he's not technically open...

I usually have 30 gallons of RODI at all times. East Bridgewater, MA.
+1 on this only I'm located over in Middleboro, MA.

I’m in Braintree hit me up if you get in a pickle.

Thanks for the responses!

Yeah I think if people are in a pinch there is someone close enough that can make rodi, just save your gallon containers!

25 gallons available anytime Kingston ma

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back