We need a new Group Buy coordinator!

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Hi all,
Jake Maki has to bow out as our Group Buy Coordinator. Here's a message from Jake:
Due to many different responsibilities that I have at this time and for the forseeable future, I think it would be in the best interest of the group to have someone else in charge of group buys. I really have not had any time to keep up with the boards or touch base with the sponsors and I think someone with more time could serve the group better and keep up communication with sponsors. If no one wants to do it I still can it, is just that I really do not have much time to devote to it right now and I am fairly certian someone with more time could do a much better job.

So who wants to handle the thankless task of coordinating both offical and unofficial group buys?

Nope no replacement for Jim yet.
I'm holding out for a CPA. I really need somebody certified for MACNA's accounting.

You want the Group Buy Coordinator spot? It's yours for the taking.

Scott, I think Moe will have to see a resume before making a snap decision.
Do you have any buying history?
What would make you qualified for such a position?

By the way, what can you do about a an Instant Ocean group buy?

Gustavo, sure it can, only thing is the vast majority of us use IO and when doing a group buy, the more product being bought, the sweeter the deal.

Allrighty - in an effort to stop more debate in this thread over the proposed salt group buy, I'd like to point out there's a more appropriate thread in the Group Buy forum.
Thanks for your cooperation. ;)

Oh, by the way - Scott sent me a PM saying he would like to jump in as Group Buy Coordinator.
So to all vendors looking to arrange a group buy - please email or PM Scott Merrill.

Big thanks to Scott for taking on the tasks of GBC. :)

Moe_K said:
Allrighty - in an effort to stop more debate in this thread over the proposed salt group buy, I'd like to point out there's a more appropriate thread in the Group Buy forum.
Thanks for your cooperation. ;)
Sorry Moe ;)

A couple of posts are no problem. I just wanted to head off the tangent. So no harm done, no big deal at all.

Lets hear it for Scott the new group buy guy
bigdance.gif

Scott's doing a group buy on his tank...or rather he did one at the meeting!!
Go Scott!! Everyone prepare to be poor!! :D

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back