• Stay Tuned for Upcoming News for the February Meeting on Zoom, mass emails will be sent out with the email address you signed up to the club with.

Website FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Rice

Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
  • Everything looks different now. Did something change?
    • Yes, indeed. We switched to new forum software and made many changes to the forums in order to ease administration and, hopefully, make the site easier to use.
  • Do I still need to use Photobucket or some other external site for images?
    • Nope. You can just upload images directly along with your post. Large images are automatically downsized so they don't take up too much space on our server.
  • How do I embed an image in my post?
    • Assuming you're already on the 'Create Thread' page, you should see an 'Upload a File' button below the text editing area. Click that button, find your image and upload it. You should see a thumbnail of it now next to "Attached Files:". Click the 'Full Image' button and the image will appear in your post at position of the blinking text cursor.
    • If you've previously copied an image to the clipboard you can just paste it right into your post.
  • Is there a way to tell if a user is an actual (dues-paying) member of the Boston Reefers Society?
    • Dues-paying members will have a banner below their avatar that looks like this:
      upload_2017-5-22_22-8-1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

COMING UP
Boston Reefers Society
Presents
February
Zoom Event
TBD
On Zoom