Westerly High school senior project!!

Hi guys my name is Luke Marley I am working on my senior project for high school. I will be majoring in marine ecology, the reason why I was here is because I’m interested to see if anyone would want to donate anything like coral wise! Let me know if your interested it would be great thank you!!

Very cool! The world needs more marine ecologists. What’s your plan for the senior project? I have some equipment that’s old but works, could maybe share if helpful. Would love to hear your vision!

Are you setting up a reef tank? What equipment do you have so far and what do you need?
B3A8E926-6FD5-4F9B-897F-F7E85C1E0F24.jpeg

You can have one of softy pack if you’re able to pickup.

You can have one of softy pack if you’re able to pickup.
I might be able to come tomorrow which one will you be at?

I’m goin to be getting a 16 gallon bio cube soon but this is what I got for now
I have a 16g Biocube. It’s a great tank! I want to do something like this for my senior project! I just reaquascape to create more space in my tank but this is what mine looked like before-

it’s great that someone is talking about this! Coral restoration is something that more people should think about!

Attachments

• 7FE1894C-1B63-43C9-9B51-9358657B77F0.jpeg
    7FE1894C-1B63-43C9-9B51-9358657B77F0.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 183
Hi guys my name is Luke Marley I am working on my senior project for high school. I will be majoring in marine ecology, the reason why I was here is because I’m interested to see if anyone would want to donate anything like coral wise! Let me know if your interested it would be great thank you!!
Really cool, our high school just got a nice tank and is setting up a reef

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back