What’s a better reef tank?

I had a 90 and now a 120 def go with 120 more room for rocks and stuff and it's not that much bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind bigger the upgrade the faster ur pockets go empty on upgrades to fit the new tank size but if u have the budget swing for the fence happy reefing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol Actually the stand my 55 is on I got when I walked into a free 90 gl tank like 3 yrs ago. There was a 1-1/4” inch slab of polished marble at my work not being used so I cut a piece of that a tad bigger than the top of stand, routered the edges and voila. My 55 gl stand! I can’t wait to fill that 90 with saltwater. I rent and I’m on the second floor so I’m worried about weight. Trust me... I’m super tempted! They say patience is a virtue right?! It doesn’t surprise me that you guys picked up on those dimensions and sizes. I was actually waiting for someone to. So for now I’m thinking my best bet is to keep the 55 for fish and the 40b for reef in different rooms. The 40b I spied is set up with a sump, bunch of live rock and fish. It’s overstocked I think actually. it needs a good cleaning though.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back