What and how much are you feeding?

Salty hands

Non-member
Curious to see what foods people are feeding their tanks. It'll be interesting if lots of folks reply.

Here's what I'm using:

Foods:
Jays fish goo
San Francisco Bay frozen- emerald entree, marine cuisine, brine shrimp, formula 2 pellets, osi marine flakes

Amount: Approximately 2-3 times per day.

Tank: 200G Elos with 40G sump

Occupants: ~20 fish, Mostly SPS with a few LPS and a few softies. Couple BTAs

Export: Omega Vertex 150, Chaeto, 10% weekly changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feed mostly pe mysis, larrys reef frenzy, white worms, and sheets of organic nori. I feed like 3 cubes a day during the week once a day, and two time a day on weekends about double that amount. And a couple times a week I put some nori on a clip and add some white worms.

I have 3 clowns 1 hawkfish, 1 tang, a coral beauty angel and a shrimp. I feed one cube a day of marine cuisine/ a chuck of BRS made fish goo, and a 1/4 sheet of nori about 2x weekly (or when I remember!). All fish are happy and healthy. When I am off on the weekends they may get a second cube in the morning and one at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomini tang, hippo tang, two clowns, yellow coris wrasse, fairy wrasse, scooter blenny, flame angel, three shrimp, a rbta and a big h.magnifica (Ritteri). Pinch of pellets with some nori in the morning. A cube of pe mysis or brine with spirilina at night. They also get a shot of live black worms daily.

I have a Chevron tang, Fox Face, 2 clowns, 2 damsels, goby, blenny and a flame hawk. Mostly LPS, zoas and 5 GBTA. They get a chunk of LRS reef frenzy and a piece of Larry's with black worms mixed with reef chilli and Selicon every other day. Odd days they get nori and pellets.
120 reef.

Back