What Did You Do in Reefing Today?

feed da fishies, added water to the ato, emptied and cleaned skimmer cup, and eyeballed all my cool S in my tanks. 2 at the time until i finish the complete change over

Hmmm! Lets see.

Fed the fish some frozen clam and nori this AM.

This afternoon I cleaned my skimmer [emoji2961] which is always super gross. I then played clean up crew for 30 minutes picking away at the long GHA I have been battling which I am actually starting to win the war. Filled My ATO container for both the 40B & QT tank. Checked CU level in QT.

This evening I fed the display again some pellet and some green nori. Now I am sitting on my a**. LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

My normal day will just be feed twice and manual top off. Today is 5 gal water change and glass cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have had a productive day/ weekend. Picked up and installed a new to me fudge light kessil 150 cant wait to see what kinda difference the light will make if any but the light is beast. Picked up some new to me lights for the tank hoping to get the time next weekend to put those in. Did a water change and working to cleaning the little cayno algae I have going on. And later I will do my testing.

I have 250 snails and a boat load of hermits they will fend for themselves If I miss feeding them. #circleoflife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Today was much like everyday, added top off water to my bucket and carried on..
I will try to get a daytime pic tomorrow

Attachments

• 30D6210C-CE45-453F-B0D6-0F2697486EA9.jpeg
    30D6210C-CE45-453F-B0D6-0F2697486EA9.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 196
Fed the fishes, rbta and added some more AlgaeBarn reef bugs and phyto)

Admired my little reef and how far it's come in 4 months. Please don't mind the algae.. I have two scaredy fish, yasha and high fin gobies and a pistol shrimp and a tiny biota mandarin that I'm trying to let get comfortable, so I've been overfeeding, but not over cleaning :) (other than frequent water changes to compensate.)

If you look closely you can see the pistol :)

IMG_3181.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back