What Did You Do in Reefing Today?

I’ve been looking at different ways to have a RO auto shut off. Have you done any research on this? I regularly flood our basement...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set up a DYI float switch to an old radio on full blast is what one of our old BOD members suggested to me a couple years ago. Have not set it up yet but.... that works if you are home.

Problem is I turn off my phone alarm and forget to re set it if I have more time/it didn’t make as much as the reservoir can hold.

This morning a guy called about his aggressive green torch coral he paid handsomely for. It seemed coral around it were dead.
I requested a photo of this torch coral. When I saw the photo of this torch, I knew why, it was a green Galaxea.
By the way, that “torch” has a fancy name from the seller, just so rare that you could not even google it.

Dong if your interested let me know I also have a few of those super rare torches $350 per head [emoji23]
51aa23926e85a8e1e140293560d708cb.jpg

Filled my rodi container and didn’t flood the basement!!!! Yay me, I didn’t forget I put the water on!

I’ve been looking at different ways to have a RO auto shut off. Have you done any research on this? I regularly flood our basement...

They sell a optical magnetic sensor that’s prewired to a solenoid valve that you just plug into outlet.
9f3c10c33ac50e4f10f8be024375d1d3.jpg

This morning a guy called about his aggressive green torch coral he paid handsomely for. It seemed coral around it were dead.
I requested a photo of this torch coral. When I saw the photo of this torch, I knew why, it was a green Galaxea.
By the way, that “torch” has a fancy name from the seller, just so rare that you could not even google it.

Dong if your interested let me know I also have a few of those super rare torches $350 per head [emoji23]
51aa23926e85a8e1e140293560d708cb.jpg

OMG, is that the Holy Dragon Corn Foxy Bread Pudding Sexy Raft WCW AquaDisease BottonShelf SmallR Insane-Hospital torch?

nothing, dropped in a couple frozen cubes an walked on by[emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I walked by the big Dory, as usual she was splashing water on the floor to get my attention. Fed her a hand full of pellets, then more, and more... then I realized I need to order new bucket of fish pellets...
Walked over to another tank to see my new Naso tang, picked him up from a friend who got out of hobby today, fed him a hand full of pellets, then look at the nearly empty fish food bucket, it suddenly hit me that I never counted how many fish I have.

After counting to 100, I stopped.

Ran out of Reef Crystals salt mix, so I bought some instant ocean. Now second guessing myself. Don't really have a good reason why I am switching from ReefCrystals. Now thinking that the switch is going to cause problems of some sort. Luckily, I am not keeping the AquaDisease Holy Grail 5WLaserBeamInYourCornea Torch Coral, so it doesnt really matter.

Regular IO salt is a fine choice even for a Haunted chicken soup bowl torch.

Please allow me to explain why the regulator IO salt is actually better choice than ReefCrystal:
1. Its parameters are closer to sea water, RC salt has unnaturally high alk and calcium, which crash out over time.
2. It is cheaper

Excellent! well you sold me the Processed chicken Torch for $50, so I'll take your word for it. But, I think I am going to change its name to AquaDisease, because I really like that name.

I did? Bring it back immediately or I will cast a spell on you.

Bought a fish I’ve eyed for several years in a display tank of the closing Underwater World. The day he announced the closure I got a hold of him for this fish.

What fish is it?

Stopped by Underwater World again to grab some more cleaner crew members dozen various snails. Not much left. But does have a few good sized acros left from the MDT and some various smalls

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back