What Did You Do in Reefing Today?

da4c735c5af16a3c2e45a6926136bc20.jpg
For anyone that wants added stability to their system...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim welsh is the guy that wrote that. He made a prototype called AMI, which I’m guessing stands for alkalinity monitoring instrument? And Neptune bought it, called it the Trident

Finally did my 2nd water change of the week... It was getting a little rough in there and I might need a 3rd in a few days :eek::rolleyes:o_O
Once school is out next week I am sure i will do 3 in a week or two. Maybe test my parameters and find out why I suck at this hobby.

I tested ALK and attempted to frag a few of my corals. I have a baseball sized birds nest that randomly took a turn for the worse in the past 2 weeks, so I clipped a couple of branches off to see if I could salvage some. I also fragged a piece of my orange monti that I got from Manny about a year ago. Also trying to raise some Berghia Nudibranchs for my never ending aptasia problem... I purchased 8 about a month ago from saltyunderground and put them in a 5gallon tank with some live rock that was covered in aptasia. I believe there are 3 or 4 that have survived and have quadrupled in size. Seeing a bunch of the egg circles so here’s to hoping my endeavor is successful!

I finally got the rest of my plumbing fittings for my saltwater mixing station delivered. Gonna glue them up tomorrow and run a test or two.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back