What do you hate the most about this hobby???

The noise of apex dos auto water change. I gotta build a sound proof box or program it not to run on weekends or swap for two more expensive pumps or throw a tantrum and tos that “@!:&@!!!!! Pump in the harbor.
Works good though.

This hobby lost me when Blue LED came out. :p

At least you don’t need to worry about it till your next 20000 gallon built. Or till your daughter go to kindergarten and before she get marry, aka the wedding cost...

I have TWO daughters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to knock down some walls.

I hate how I can't quit this hobby despite my frustrations with it. lol But for real... I hate most when livestock dies for an unknown reason probably more than anything.

Cat sitting on the rim of the tank and caught clownfish. Well, after she fell into the tank twice, and two unwanted bath later, she learned.
Well the clownfish was aggressive too and it kept going after the cat’s paw.

Cat sitting on the rim of the tank and caught clownfish. Well, after she fell into the tank twice, and two unwanted bath later, she learned.

Wow! That is an amazing cat! My cat just paws at the glass. I don't think he would ever put his paw in the water voluntarily, no matter how tasty the fish looked.

Wow! That is an amazing cat! My cat just paws at the glass. I don't think he would ever put his paw in the water voluntarily, no matter how tasty the fish looked.

One of my cat drinks saltwater once a while. That led me to do a google search and in fact, cat can drink saltwater.

5d3088cfad368e157fefcab6a0eee604.jpg

Last edited:
Thing I hate the most is people pushing anecdotal evidence of there’s without proof and saying “look at my tank” isn’t proof/fact. If it was all about one thing , everyone would be doing that one thing.

Thing I hate the most is people pushing anecdotal evidence of there’s without proof and saying “look at my tank” isn’t proof/fact. If it was all about one thing , everyone would be doing that one thing.

True unless everyone didn’t realize how important that “one thing” was, but I’m just guessing since I’m not sure what “anecdotal evidence” your referring to.

True unless everyone didn’t realize how important that “one thing” was, but I’m just guessing since I’m not sure what “anecdotal evidence” your referring to.

In general like carbon dosing for example. Some people have great success with it some don’t. Who’s right , who’s wrong?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back