What do you hate the most about this hobby???

I hate how I can't quit this hobby despite my frustrations with it. lol But for real... I hate most when livestock dies for an unknown reason probably more than anything.
+1!!! SPS has me totally frustrated. I get stn that continues for weeks, then I'm left with a stub of the original frag.

Thing I hate the most is people pushing anecdotal evidence of there’s without proof and saying “look at my tank” isn’t proof/fact. If it was all about one thing , everyone would be doing that one thing.
To add to this, people regurgitating stuff without the experience or knowledge themselves. Not a problem here but on other big forums it is.

To add to this, people regurgitating stuff without the experience or knowledge themselves. Not a problem here but on other big forums it is.
I know what you mean about those other sites. Thankfully most here are local and have legit advise. IMO.

Thanks for the knowledge BRS

One of my cat drinks saltwater once a while. That led me to do a google search and in fact, cat can drink saltwater.

5d3088cfad368e157fefcab6a0eee604.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatttt wow I just learned something

Water and electricity bills. Having to essentially "make" RODI water costs a lot of money - 3:1 gallon.

I've made the mistake of letting my waste RODI water drain out onto my concrete patio... Found out when it gets cold all that water can FREEZE... And crack it all up. Def drain into the woods or whatever fwiw

I hate when you have three of the same frag and for no reason your favorite one decides to stn/rtn. How do I know where to start looking for a problem.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back