When the going gets tough, the tough buy coral...

Richard Kagen

Non-member
"Met" up with 2 members to buy coral today, Frank180 and Jeff. Worked both deals via msg/text, both deals were perfect. Never got within 25 feet of each other. Both guys are class acts.

I shared with Jeff that my son had to abandon his 3 year old, lovingly curated Biocube 32 in NYC as he and his fiancee are thankfully at her mother's house in PA. With no one to top of the ATO and feed the prospects for his tank do not see great running alone for what will be 4-6 weeks (hopefully). I mentioned in text that I am building up my tank and small corner rack to have plenty to give him in case he needs to restart. When I got home the bag he put in my cooler on his steps had double what we agreed upon. Like I said, class act.

Really nice people in this BRS thing. At the end of the day, putting all of the political posturing, screaming and weaponizing of a real crisis aside we are all just Americans trying to get as many of us through a difficult situation as painlessly as possible.

So this is cool. Literally as I was typing these words they connected with a couple through extended work connections. Long story but the couple moved into their apartment and will tend the fish. Really helped the couple out (they have been isolating in a no window studio) and the tank gets saved. Crazy

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back