Ann. Where does everyone live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Needed a "Central MA" option :)

Western to me is Springfield/Chicopee etc..
Metro West is like 495->128 area
Central is the swath in-between , lol

Same as South Shore. My friend house and business are in your town and they all call it south shore, lol.

South Shore are those cities/towns on the water between Boston and the Canal (Quincy to Plymouth). South Coast are those cities/towns, on the water, from the MA/RI border to Wareham . That's why CL defines the search areas as such. ;) County wise it pertains to the same, but regionally they are separate. Just saying. South coast is a foreign land to me as a rt 3'r . A live by county would be more definitive.

Last edited:
South Shore are those cities/towns on the water between Boston and the Canal (Quincy to Plymouth). South Coast are those cities/towns, on the water, from the MA/RI border to Wareham . That's why CL defines the search areas as such. ;) County wise it pertains to the same, but regionally they are separate. Just saying. South coast is a foreign land to me as a rt 3'r . A live by county would be more definitive.
LOL, I was going to bring up CL in my description above. Growing up in Quincy as a kid, anything further than Hanover was a foreign land. I also love in the Onset section of Wareham as I was in my early 20's. People there used to call it Cape Cod and I'd tell them they weren't over the bridge yet.
Thanks for the insight to all, adding to the poll.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back