Where have we been????????? ** sale info within ;) **

thank you so much for the well wishes everyone! :)

Regarding the ATI bulbs -- I'm planning to bring them in soon -- if you'd like to pre-purchase them this weekend, I'll extend the same discount on them as well :)

We do have a few PacificSun T5s in stock -- based on the spectral graphs they're just as good (and in certain cases, slightly better) than the ATI bulbs, however these bulbs are literally flying out the door so somewhat limited quantity left. Initial feedback on these bulbs has been quite positive!

Congrats man is it your first?

I'm wondering if you have any pomegranate pomegranate crabs or other cool crabs? Also a yellow banded possum wrasse?

Thank you! :)

Congrats man is it your first?

I'm wondering if you have any pomegranate pomegranate crabs or other cool crabs? Also a yellow banded possum wrasse?

Yep! First one!!

We do have 1 pom pom crab :) No yellow banded possums though at the moment .. I think you emailed me regarding sexy shrimp a while back as well, correct? We have those in stock as well :)

Congrats to both of you! =)

By any chance have you been able to get the 2 fish I was looking for? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmk if you do get any red Possum Wrasse. B has the yellows which is awesome and it'd be cool if I drove up there and got one of each maybe.

Thank you everyone!!!! :)

Congrats to both of you! =)

By any chance have you been able to get the 2 fish I was looking for? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be getting those two in on Tuesday :) If they look good and are eating by Saturday, I'll bring them along!

Lmk if you do get any red Possum Wrasse. B has the yellows which is awesome and it'd be cool if I drove up there and got one of each maybe.

We don't at the moment, sorry :( .. I'll bring in a couple along with Yellow banded ones on Tuesday.

Back