where is everybody!

This is great... (sorry for the possible redundant question, as I wasn't able to make the May 1st meeting)

just an idea... any chance to make the BRS login the same as the forum login? as it is right now,it could be a bit confusing for some users... since the "BRS login" is an email address, and the forum login is totally independent of the BRS login.

ps. thanks for posting the link over on RC dave ;) we might want a sticky perhaps over there about this forum? (might not be "PC" though)

joefitz said:
Gumhead, just a FWIW...most people's signatures are designed to be less prominent than their post, not the other way around. :)
Is there a problem with my sig???

Hello everyone! Let's see how far we can push Moe before the edit buttons start getting used :D

sh!t no!! he he Maybe we should list George Carlin's words you can't say on TV & see if you can say them on BRS?
I think some cursing is "acceptable", but there are certain words that shouldn't be used. Ooooohhhhh.... I think I just pricked my finger....
Ya have to know the record!!!

I think you get everything up front, so there is no reason to pad your count to get the avatar, etc etc
I was "helping" to do a little testing, just 2 weeks ahead of the meeting. Not that I really did all that much. I'm still finding out new faetures. And it takes different people to find things & different OS, IE versions to see faults (if any)

One Eye said:
Hello everyone! Let's see how far we can push Moe before the edit buttons start getting used :D
Watch out or you maybe the first to get the "Moved on" title;)

BTW nice to see your still around. You missed a great couple of BRS meets though and just for that I get to frag one free coral from you:p j/k

Now I don't know where to post. I had my tank project thread on the "other forum." Now everyone is coming here!

Post on this site from now on!! Much faster.
And I think we should have a different title instead of "Moved On"
Maybe "Booted their A$$ out"...?

I think that we should only post here from now on. That way in a week or so we WON"T need to go to Rc unless we want to. It gets too confusing going back and forth.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back