Wifi Controlled Water Valve

When you say didn't want to trust the Neptune Systems one, are you afraid of the valve leaking, or losing connection?

What happens when the valve you linked to loses connection? Does it automatically shut off?

40 dollar valve? Sounds more trust worthy than the 2 dollar manual ones from Home Depot...

It is a servo arm. Nothing to not trust I would think.

40 dollar valve? Sounds more trust worthy than the 2 dollar manual ones from Home Depot...

It is a servo arm. Nothing to not trust I would think.

ive been extremely lucky with those valves.... so shhh don't jinx meeee :D

I've been wanting to automate my RODI reservoir filling .... do you just want an autoshutoff?

Where is this valve going to be used? After or before the RODI unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I do not understand why the use of that valve will make the system to work automatically.

The autoshutoff system will do it. I have one. The negative aspect, in my case, is that my RODI system do not have the automatic water flushing system to wash the membrane. Leaving the autoshutoff system works without flushing the membrane at each start reduce the Deionization resin life.

In my case is good that it shutoff the system and I do not worry of overflows. But I close it as soon as the brute and ATO reservoir are filled.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back