Worth a trip to European Aquatics to see a fish

jdemarco

Non-member
If anyone with a nice budget who collects high end or appreciates hard to find fiah or rarely available fish unique fish in this hobby, Then you should go to European Aquatics asap. I was there chatting with Marty( the super friendly owner in case you didn't know ) and he showed me a rarely available fish he had gotten in which is currently in his beautiful show tank up front. You will not see this deep and rich of yellow color in a fish in all of our hobby. He had a great sized very impressive hard to find Yellow Hawkish. Its worth the trip to see this rarely seen specimen. 12 years in the hobby and it was my first time stumbling across this fish at any LFS. Go see Marty and his beautiful yellow hawkish worth the trip.

If anyone with a nice budget who collects high end or appreciates hard to find fiah or rarely available fish unique fish in this hobby, Then you should go to European Aquatics asap. I was there chatting with Marty( the super friendly owner in case you didn't know ) and he showed me a rarely available fish he had gotten in which is currently in his beautiful show tank up front. You will not see this deep and rich of yellow color in a fish in all of our hobby. He had a great sized very impressive hard to find Yellow Hawkish. Its worth the trip to see this rarely seen specimen. 12 years in the hobby and it was my first time stumbling across this fish at any LFS. Go see Marty and his beautiful yellow hawkish worth the trip.
Saw it last week. Gorgeous.

Great dude. He was my local go to guy when I lived in Malden. I slip in there once and a while to pay him a visit. He’s always been a great guy and helped me out a lot. I’m glad he’s doing well since I haven’t been there in a while.

Marty and Gabriela are some of the best people I know in this industry. You won't find nicer, that's for sure. Always worth stopping in to European Aquatics!
And if you have never seen a Golden Hawkfish, then its definitely time to nake the trip. Awesome Fish, not often available in the hobby.
Plus, I always spy some sweet Corals in Marty's tanks. :cool:

+1 for European Aquatics

Marty is the man! I live nearby and try to stop by every other week at least just to check out what he has in stock. Always a great experience and everything is always high quality

Just so as not to mislead anyone about the fish that I had personally pointed out, just be aware that my fish comment in particular was from back in Sept.
Yep, the fish hasn’t been in the shop for a few months now, but it’s still definitely worth a visit. They’re the best.

Just so as not to mislead anyone about the fish that I had personally pointed out, just be aware that my fish comment in particular was from back in Sept.
Damn "featured thread" thingy
...always gets me
As I often refresh the forum then see an interesting thread in that spot. And yes, many times itvends up being an old old thread :rolleyes:

Actually, he has gotten a couple in since the "mascot" golden hawk left. Magnificent specimens only when you go to European Aquatics, so +1 to everything else said

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back