FS WTT Coral for computer components, RAM, Case, etc

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Want to trade.
Will trade coral for these computer components:
500w+ power supply
DDR3 RAM one or a pair of 8GB
Video card for light gaming, but need to support two 4K monitor.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef
BRS Member
Officer
You can use any GPU you want to power 4K monitors in 1080 or less, but a minimum of GTX1070 to truly run graphics in 4K, A 1070Ti like this equates to slightly under a 1080. At the time of the crypto crunch when I got this, it wasn't worth the extra $150 for the 1080. I had an EVGA GTX1080 and sold it to get a 1080Ti, but kids/life happens. Then this card came out and it runs phenomenology.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef
BRS Member
Officer
You can use any GPU you want to power 4K monitors in 1080 or less, but a minimum of GTX1070 to truly run graphics in 4K, A 1070Ti like this equates to slightly under a 1080. At the time of the crypto crunch when I got this, it wasn't worth the extra $150 for the 1080. I had an EVGA GTX1080 and sold it to get a 1080Ti, but kids/life happens. Then this card came out and it runs phenomenology.
Not trying to hijack this thread, just sharing what I know about.

+1 for microcenter in cambridge. That place is like nerd Heaven. That's where I've gotten most of the components for my build. I was there a few weeks ago though and there selection of DDR3 was pretty slim. Their website does a good job of keeping track of each store's inventory though, so definitely check online and reserve before going into the store if you don't want to make the trip for nothing.

Upcoming Events

Sponsors

Frank's Frags
Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks