WTT WTT

ileas

Non-member
I know as a member I can’t sell but is anyone willing to trade me anything for my 14” green BTA? It’s way too big for my cube. I’ll take anything really.

ileas

Non-member
Becomes neon green with cool purple tips when it shrinks to about 6” but the bigger it gets the lighter it becomes.

nemodan

BRS Member
You can pay the $20 fee to be a member and post at the market forum.

That will help :

A) the club to keep all this ongoing.
B) to have more visibility to your posting.

If I am in the search for stuff to my tank I go to the vendors forum or the market forum. Not here.

The WTT postings do not below to this forum. Those are rules that the club have.

Best and have a good search.
Daniel

I really just want to trade it for a smaller rbta and some coral

That will help :

If I am in the search for stuff to my tank I go to the vendors forum or the market forum. Not here.

The WTT postings do not below to this forum. Those are rules that the club have.

Daniel

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef IG/GreatBeardedReef
Staff member
BRS Member
Officer

That will help :

Daniel
+1 Thanks for replying @nemodan, for $.05 a day to have a chance to sell on this forum, but more importantly to help with the monthly upkeep of the forum for a plethora of useful information. If you click on your name, you can choose upgrade. The $20 per year now includes a family membership.

+1 Thanks for replying @nemodan, for $.05 a day to have a chance to sell on this forum, but more importantly to help with the monthly upkeep of the forum for a plethora of useful information. If you click on your name, you can choose upgrade. The $20 per year now includes a family membership.
All I really want is a rbta and some coral

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals
Acro Garden