X-10 modules, $50 for 9 a good deal?

didn't work.

"Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To access the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then click the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it. "

Plus I have a $15 instant rebate from an E-mail from them. Sounds like a bargain. I'm adding (5) 3 prong 15w appliance modules too

Hmm, I get server not found when I click on the link.
Since I don't know which modules they are I don't know if it is a good deal. Everything I use X 10 for with the tank are on the 3 prong appliance modules.

I've purchased them in the past for about $10 each new, but the price you list is about 1/2 that.

I was using the second. Actually I just went to edit my post to say it worked when I tried again, but after hitting submit I was greated with
"No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"
Anyway, to recap the edits...
If you are automating your house I think it is a good deal, for your tank I think I would pass.
Three of the 9 are wall switches. Three are lamp modules. You should be able to use them for moonlights, but I doubt much else. Maybe powerheads? I forget if the lamp modules are two pin or three pin. I have at least one at home, I can try to check tonight if you want. The last three are two prong appliance modules. I haven't had much luck with the two prong ones. The two I had for my heaters only lasted about six months. I replaced them with the three prong appliance modules which have been around for 3 or 4 years now.
Just my observations. Your milage may vary.

link works for me. that site has WAY too many pop-ups. what does the transceiver module do? seems to have the same function as the lamp module.

I will be automating part of the house (new addition). I had a $15 off coupon so I also added in (5) 3 prong modules, so (14) for $90 w/shipping. Plus I recd the starter kit for $5.90 the other day

I ALWAYS have my pop-up stopper on

Sounds like a good deal for you then. My wife looks at me funny when I try to replace the timers on house lights with an X-10 module and then control it with my Aquacontroller.

Jeff

Here is a $15 x10 coupon. It will not work on some sale items like the overstock items posted above, anything that shows up in red in your cart will not apply the coupon. The coupon will be activated once you add a full priced item to your cart in addition to any sale items. If you spend over $50 you get free shipping.

Just so I am up front with everyone... if you spend more than $50 I get a spiff.. you get the $15 off no matter how much you spend.

http://www.x10.com/friends/[email protected]

-nick

Yeah, the $15 coupon they sent me wasn't good on reg price merchandise. I replied that I will seek sites that do not send decieving E-mails. I think crap like that should be against the law

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back