Yes! We're Open!! :)

So made the stop by the new location today . And boy oh boy I can't wait for it to be up and running 100% . The tanks look amazing , the frags excellent!! Love it . You are now in the LFS loop I do every weekend !! Ty and congrats the place is outstanding!!

My nephew and I went yesterday, and we can't believe how amazing this place looks. Super clean and spacious! I can't wait to see the DT and seahorse tank up and running. Great job Archit, best of luck to you and your team.

Thank you very very much for the kind words everyone :) Yorgos, Faith and I have literally poured our hearts and souls into this place. We had a certain look and feel in mind for LTR, and we are extremely happy with how it has turned out. Most of all, we are psyched that our fellow reefers and the families love it!

And yes, I can't wait for our seahorse tank to come to life :D (probably even more than our 300g display tank!) -- fun fact: did you know that tank is lit by a lamp that's 5 years old?? And it still has wireless controls with all the bells and whistles ;)

We definitely have some great things planned in the pipeline to make LTR truly an amazing experience for both, the hard core hobbyists and the families -- this will be a place where your significant other will actually ask to tag along ;) (which, in hindsight, might be a bad thing ... lol!)

Thank you again for all your kind support -- means a lot of all of us!

Thanks!

- Archit

Whatcha bringing to conference next weekend?!

Not sure if we'll be able to make it :( ... still have a lot of work left to do on the store-front, and I really want to try to get this all setup. I will definitely do my best to try to make it there though if I can ...

My phantom clown is amazing. I'll have to send you a picture. Both clowns getting use to each other. Thanks again for ordering them

My phantom clown is amazing. I'll have to send you a picture. Both clowns getting use to each other. Thanks again for ordering them

That's really great to hear Shane! You are most welcome! :) And yes, definitely post a pic! :)

Congrats Archit! The place looks awesome - I'll need to schedule a visit :)

Keeping one tank is tough, I can't imagine all of those!

Congrats Archit! The place looks awesome - I'll need to schedule a visit :)

Keeping one tank is tough, I can't imagine all of those!

Thanks Bryan! :)

Fortunately all the tanks are going to be fully automated -- down to the top off based on salinity -- so with a little bit of initial investment, it'll make our lives a LOT easier in the long run :)

- Archit

Yep! They are $90each. Have about 8 in stock

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do you Guys have the 2014 Jebao-25's in stock and a Price on them? The newer ones have the New controllers that can adjust the flow rate in Wave mode

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back