yet another build thread (180 inwall)

a few other decent shots from the other night

trigger2.jpg

thegang.jpg

tankleft10-24-11.jpg

tankmiddle10-24-11.jpg

tankright10-24-11.jpg

I changed my lights to LEDs. I bought 3 AI sol blue fixtures and the stock controller. Overall I am pretty satisfied. The controller is a bit on the cheap side and is a bit annoying to work but the lights are very controllable. Color and intensity can be altered and there 15 timers built in for a range of options. The timers however are daily and cannot be set to say have a dim day once a week (so far as I can tell) which would have been cool. They do update the controllers firm ware and hopefully new stuff will be added. The thunderstorm thing is kind of cool and it last about 15 mins. It can be set up to generate a thunderstorm randomly. The lights can be daisy chained together and run in unison off the controller. I will post a short t-storm vid later

So I just found out I am up for tank of the month. So If y'all feel so inclined please give me a vote:)

thanks...i will try to post some new pics but i am working during the lights on period tomorrow. i just got in from florida tonight and i couldnt get one now

hey steve and nicole (i dont know whos posting atm) long time no see how are y'all?

If the post looks like a 3 yr old typed it then its me steve :D

we are good its been a while my 180 is still up there's pictures somewhere on here lol. i will be posting more on boston reefers i need to trim back sell or trade my corals there growing like weeds . nice to see you we will have to meet up some time

steve

congrats chris! well deserved! How are the AI's treating ya? I've been considering the switch. It looks like you have some very happy colonies! I will have to come check out the progress sometime. Great job!

Congrats on getting TOTM

Do you have any FTS with the AI LED's?

How's the corals and clam doing with 3 AI fixtures?

Vic

congrats chris! well deserved! How are the AI's treating ya? I've been considering the switch. It looks like you have some very happy colonies! I will have to come check out the progress sometime. Great job!
feel free to come by whenever. you can play with the ai units. though i know you will most likely diy.

Back