FS **YET ANOTHER PRICE REDUCTION** JBJ 30 RL All-In-One Reef Tank w/Stand - Located in Worcester $150 FIRM or get bent (glass)

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
NO SCRATCHES OR CHIPS!!! Tank is in near perfect condition, other than being used. Comes with 4 media baskets (2 full sets) so you can swap them out if you want without having to clean them during a water change. Includes all plumbing and a stand! Here's the specs:

Rimless Series Nano Cube
Bold, Classy and Panoramic. The JBJ rimless RL-30 offers a panoramic view of your aquarium. This luxurious mid-size tank features crystal clear water filtration and powerful water flow. Lean back, relax and enjoy the new sophisticated addition to your deco.

General Specifications:
  • 30 Gallon Tank
  • 8 mm Bent BeveledGlass Edges
  • Tempered Glass Lid & Clips
  • Dimensions: 23.6" x 19.7" x 16.5" (60 cm x 50 cm x 42cm )
  • Can Be Used For Freshwater Or Saltwater
  • Product Weight 70 lbs
Dimensions:
23.6" x 19.7" x 16.5" (60 cm x 50 cm x 42cm )

Filtration:
Acrylic Filter Wall w/ Dual Overflows
(2) Sets of 3 stage filter Media basket

Stand:
  • Black MDF with storage shelf
  • Double doors for easy access.
  • Dimensions: 24 X 21 X 26
Tank was up and running for less than a year before I moved the livestock to a larger tank in a different state. Stand is more than 5 years old and it shows, but it's still plenty sturdy enough to hold the tank. I'm usually around Thursdays through Sundays all day...the rest of the week it would have to wait until after 5:30 or so to meet up.

Text or email is better to get a hold of me and receive a timely response. (508)Ate six ate-1071 or dakar652@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
Have a couple interested parties as of today, but no one has bitten yet. Will deliver anywhere reasonable in MA for $30 (no Cape, no NW corner) but will expect payment in advance.

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
Price Dropped. This an excellent tank and I wouldn't be selling it if I weren't moving 1000 miles away.

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
Lotta tire kickers, but no one's bit yet. This site certainly isn't what it used to be.

Price reduced again. $180 Tank/Stand

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
Price reduced again $170. I'm giving it away at this point. I'm starting to wish I didn't waste $20 supporting this forum to sell the tank. Might get more satisfaction shooting at it with a rifle at this price.

dakar652

dakar652
BRS Member
$150. Packing up for Indiana next week and will just take it with me if it doesn't sell by then.

...or maybe shooting it with a rifle. haven't decided yet. get it while its still in one piece.

Upcoming Events

Saturday November 16, 2019
November Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Taunton V.F.W.
82 Ingell Street
Taunton, Ma 02780