Yo Yo Light Hangers Anyone???

jdemarco

Non-member
Any one here hang light fixtures from ceiling and in doing so incorporated one of those Yo Yo hangers whereby u can raise and lower it with easy.........Anyone use one ?
Do Like it ? Where did u buy it and which one?

Thanks

I have always had my lights built into my canopy for the last 12yrs so I will be hanging a fixture from ceiling and just read about the above mentioned yo yo hangers mostly used by people for grow lists but want to see who might be using them for aquarium light fixture. They are very cheap and useful it would seem

I hear ya. I am trying to see if anyone is familiar with these Yo Yo hangers which allow u to float the light up and down easy as a shade basically. Look em up....looks interesting and handy ty

I hear ya. I am trying to see if anyone is familiar with these Yo Yo hangers which allow u to float the light up and down easy as a shade basically. Look em up....looks interesting and handy ty
fish of hex just made a video recently how to install these. for a new frag system he did...literally this months videos i think

Great thanks ill check.it out
fish of hex just made a video recently how to install these. for a new frag system he did...literally this months videos i think
Great info ill go look for it, searched your mentioned screen and couldn't get anything to come up. Any links u can share to point me at him/her....much appreciated

I have not used these but WOW would it make it easier to scrape the sides without whapping the lights. I hope they have some kind of way to mark a "normal" place so you can put them back to the same place each time.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back