You are invited!!!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
LTR will be re-opening its doors on Saturday, March 15th 2014!

We have been working extremely hard day-in day-out in an effort to give you the best shopping experience in the area -- every single part of the store has been setup in an effort to help fellow reefers get ideas about plumbing, tank setup, maintenance, etc.

While we are not fully there yet, I did not want to keep everyone waiting :)

I REALLY did not want to do a "soft opening" but due to the nature of the hobby and stock constraints at our suppliers we are forced to do so -- March 15th will be our soft opening and we will plan our grand opening and grand opening sales sometime in early to mid April once all our tanks are fully cycled.

All that being said, YOU ARE INVITED TO LTR 2.0 OPENING EVENT!! :)

Our new address:

Love The Reef
3R Church St., Unit 3
Wilmington, MA 01887

We are right next to Rizzo's pizza shop (you should check them out! They've kept us going throughout our 18+ hour work days! :) )

Our signs aren't up yet, but we'll get there soon :)

Our hours while we are starting out (again!):

Thursday & Friday: 12:00p to 8:00p
Saturday & Sunday: 11a to 7:00p

As things start moving along we'll do our best to add more store hours.

Thank you again for all your support and we look forward to seeing you and your families next weekend!

- Archit

Friend wants to know if you will or in the future sell mixed salt water and or RODI water ?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hi Archit. I wish you the best of luck with 2.0. As usual, I'll do my best to keep you in business!

Friend wants to know if you will or in the future sell mixed salt water and or RODI water ?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yep! We'll sell RODI as well as saltwater at the new location. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

YES!!! Even closer to me than before, actually only about 10 min's away. :) I'll try my best to come down Saturday.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back