Zen reef frag transport racks

blasto_master

Non-member
I recently purchased some Zen reef Frag transport racks for my Frag tank for the shows. They fit perfectly and were special ordered to my specifications. The coral were extremely difficult to remove during the show. Does anybody know of thin stem plugs so I won’t have this issue anymore? Looking for a company that makes them.

Attachments

• 5168ABAD-3C97-417F-8096-9643C2A2C677.jpeg
    5168ABAD-3C97-417F-8096-9643C2A2C677.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 247
Rock hard reefs are pretty thin.

Someone at reef Junkeez knows someone who just started “break away” plugs. They might be thinner than usual too.

@CrazyHorseLady @Aquatic Nerd
I know that Zen Reef will make me the silicon for the middle instead of rubber, but then I’m going to have to take them apart and it is going to be a pain in the a**. I’m looking to buy the plugs as soon as possible because I have zero.

I recently purchased some Zen reef Frag transport racks for my Frag tank for the shows. They fit perfectly and were special ordered to my specifications. The coral were extremely difficult to remove during the show. Does anybody know of thin stem plugs so I won’t have this issue anymore? Looking for a company that makes them.

I found this, these seem to be zen reef rack specific?

https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/biotek-marine-coraline-frag-plugs-for-zen-reef-racks.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back