Gone Bubble Tip Anemones (Last one $20)

MrX

Non-member
UPDATE: Last nem now $20. It's the one in the left-most chamber. Not currently attached to the piece of rock rubble. Seems to like the upper corner of the acclimation box. Would like it gone ASAP so I can get the box out of the DT.

--

The anemones I bought from @rock-n-reef back in August have grown/split like crazy. We've gone from 3 nems (two from him and our original BTA) up to 7!!!

These are either Speckled BTAs or N.Y. Funburst; I've lost track which split came from where. Maybe @rock-n-reef can chime in if he knows.

Either way, there are three for sale. Each is 3-5". $25 each. Local pick-up only (Charlton, MA).

Edit to add: You'd think with all these nems my clowns would host one of them... NOPE! They won't go near 'em. Silly clowns.

2021-04-01 001.JPG

2021-04-01 002.JPG

2021-04-01 003.JPG

Below this sold:
2021-04-01 004.JPG

Last edited:
Bump. Two left.

If interested I'll throw in a mini-colony of Pandora (see other post) with each nem purchase.

I would be interested in one or two if available

The anemones I bought from @rock-n-reef back in August have grown/split like crazy. We've gone from 3 nems (two from him and our original BTA) up to 7!!!

These are either Speckled BTAs or N.Y. Funburst; I've lost track which split came from where. Maybe @rock-n-reef can chime in if he knows.

Either way, there are three for sale. Each is 3-5". $25 each. Local pick-up only (Charlton, MA).

Edit to add: You'd think with all these nems my clowns would host one of them... NOPE! They won't go near 'em. Silly clowns.

View attachment 160020
View attachment 160021
View attachment 160022

Below this sold:
View attachment 160023

I would be interested in one or two if available
I have one nem left. It's the one that was in the far left chamber of the picture. It has decided it likes the top corner of the acclimation box instead of the piece of rock rubble.

Just to be clear -- there are no more free frags of Pandora available to go with this nem.

Let me know via PM when you can come by and I'll send address info.

Thanks.

BUMP -- Still one left. Free whiteworm culture with purchase. Or some POM POM macro.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back