Ann. Hanna HR Nitrate

Thanks for the heads up Chris.
Just got 4 boxes. I'm still on the 10 that came with the tester. But I was rationing it.
As of right now, it says they have 667 boxes. Not sure how they got that many while everywhere else in out of stock. Hope it's real.

Good call, I ordered 3 boxes of No3, po4 and dKh and some dosing tubing for my dailies.

Thanks for the heads up Chris.
Just got 4 boxes. I'm still on the 10 that came with the tester. But I was rationing it.
As of right now, it says they have 667 boxes. Not sure how they got that many while everywhere else in out of stock. Hope it's real.
Haha when I ordered just under 250 left

Last edited:
I ordered two as well when they emailed me the in stock notification this afternoon. Due to this recent reagent shortage we had, I started to use the API nitrate reagents in the Hanna HR Nitrate colorimeter with 10ml of tank water the last time I checked my nitrate and started a comparison log to see if the readings will be linear since both test kits measure light to dark for low to high nitrates for emergency uses. It will be interesting to see down the road once this log gather more test data. I think it will be good enough to see trends (numerically instead of visual colors of the API test kit just in case the Hanna reagent goes out of stock.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back