Event 2022 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 5, 2022

Added to Calendar: 03-05-22

Whose planning on attending?

• Total voters

fitch4

BRS Member
FFM 2022 Poster.jpg

Here it is! The plan is to host the FFM in person again this coming March. I feel like this whole mess will have calmed down by then and we can all enjoy a little bit of reefing "normal" by doing the FFM. I have pretty much all the old sellers signed up already and a few great new additions! More info to come.

Last edited:
Off topic, there used to be an annual frag event hosted at the Westin Hotel in RI or CT a few years back. I forgot the name of it, was it FFM? For this upcoming FFM, I can’t wait to attend and bring home some new corals!

Off topic, there used to be an annual frag event hosted at the Westin Hotel in RI or CT a few years back. I forgot the name of it, was it FFM? For this upcoming FFM, I can’t wait to attend and bring home some new corals!
I believe you might be referring to the ones Scott Crowe from Ocean State Aquatics promoted, keep on reefing, I think. Frag Farmers Market is associated with EO Smith High School which is next door to the University of Connecticut in Storrs Connecticut.

Yeah, that is likely Scott's show. He did it a few years but has not since. FFM is hosted by EO Smith and all the proceeds go to benefit the school's coral propagation project. You can check out the project at www.eosmithcoralproject.org The site needs an update but it will give you an idea of what we have going on at the school.

I believe you might be referring to the ones Scott Crowe from Ocean State Aquatics promoted, keep on reefing, I think. Frag Farmers Market is associated with EO Smith High School which is next door to the University of Connecticut in Storrs Connecticut.
Thank you for the information. I think that was it.

Oh man, the Reefshine guys brought quite the party to that in 2018.

Can't wait for FFM! Hoping my raffle luck continues!

@fitch4 Thank you for allowing Boston Reefers Society, Inc. to take place on this awesome event again. We're working on creating some much improved information for the public and look forward to attending.

Doesnt New Hampshire stay pretty open??? Could always book a venue there? It's an hour drive......Not that bad honestly
Jon is a teacher at E.O. Smith School and has held it there since it's inception, probably won't go to another location.

Yeah, I'm not really interested in moving it. If it comes to it, I'll look into options but it is still 2+ months out and who knows what the world looks like by then. I just don't think that the current levels can stay that way and the new variant isn't as bad in terms of sickness, so I'm thinking that things have chilled out significantly by then!
Fingers crossed!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back