20 cube

some shots of my zoas which are doing good and growing fast, also my watermelons have a cool splatter to some of the polyps.
8DAD1E12-0E5D-4A97-900B-E112E8210931.jpeg
FCBDE547-AFCD-49CB-AC33-579E2A479BEC.jpeg
95D9E87B-ED5F-4947-8DD9-C1F0B5088154.jpeg
9E521EDE-BDAE-4EE0-8569-F91305F15DCE.jpeg

3612FC16-3715-42BD-B10D-95725B659E20.jpeg

today, my favorite clownfish jumped out of a half inch gap and died.Most of my coral are dead from a temp swing and there is algae all over the tank. I am thinking about restarting the tank because there is only 2 fish and a couple of corals.:(

Sorry :( It is hard to lose fish. I used to think I was more into the corals in this hobby- but I have really enjoyed my fish in my current build.

A restart can be fun and get you back into the groove. Was vibrant not working for you?

Sorry :( It is hard to lose fish. I used to think I was more into the corals in this hobby- but I have really enjoyed my fish in my current build.

A restart can be fun and get you back into the groove. Was vibrant not working for you?
No I have been dosing for 3 months and haven’t seen anything change. I am thinking a restart would be good, thanks

That stinks, I am sorry that happened!!! I lost a really healthy blue mandarin that way once. Jumped out of tiny gap in cover, found it on last gasp, maybe 15 minutes too late. Tried fish CPR with a pipette... looked good for a few moments only to see him code. The problems you had will make you wiser to avoid trouble in the reboot. Don’t be shy about asking for help here. Great people on here. I have been at this hobby for 25 years now and I still get stuck and reach out when I need to. Go slow, plan every move, don’t chase numbers if your animals look happy. Most important, have fun!

today, my favorite clownfish jumped out of a half inch gap and died.Most of my coral are dead from a temp swing and there is algae all over the tank. I am thinking about restarting the tank because there is only 2 fish and a couple of corals.:(

Sorry to hear that. This hobby can be very frustrating at times. Hang in there!

That stinks, I am sorry that happened!!! I lost a really healthy blue mandarin that way once. Jumped out of tiny gap in cover, found it on last gasp, maybe 15 minutes too late. Tried fish CPR with a pipette... looked good for a few moments only to see him code. The problems you had will make you wiser to avoid trouble in the reboot. Don’t be shy about asking for help here. Great people on here. I have been at this hobby for 25 years now and I still get stuck and reach out when I need to. Go slow, plan every move, don’t chase numbers if your animals look happy. Most important, have fun!
Sorry to hear that. This hobby can be very frustrating at times. Hang in there!
Thanks everyone for the support. I will definitely take it slow and I will try and learn from all my mistakes in the past.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back