20 cube

I see why. I think it’s refreshing to restart, I did basically with the new waterbox and it’s very nice. Plus, you’ll be able to get a new aquascape you really like which is great. Hope it works out foe you
Thanks, I’m looking forward to learning from my mistakes and starting over

Took out the fish and corals from the twenty gallon and transferred them into the 10 gallon. The corals were looking pretty bad but hopefully they will make it.

I got the rock and made a nice aqua scape. In the next few days water will defiantly be in!
5080236B-5D73-4F97-B440-01E93032CA83.jpeg
108E5F23-93D8-4327-8BD6-A4CE06C97B81.jpeg

Awesome! Following along! Just got started on my tank restart as well! I have a separate thread on that if you wanna check. It out too! I love that helfrichi fire fish!

Something to look into for the tank is the IM universal UV. I run it on my 20 cube and the water legitimately is invisible the clarity is awesome with it.

Something to look into for the tank is the IM universal UV. I run it on my 20 cube and the water legitimately is invisible the clarity is awesome with it.
I have ran a UV before but it was one of the cheap Amazon one. We’re do you put the UV in your tank because there is not much room in the back filtration section.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back