WTB 20 to 30 gallon All in One or with a sump setup

Deafasa

BRS Member
I just sent a message to someone selling a 15 gallon setup, but if anyone has a 20 to 30 gallon All in One (ie Waterbox, IM) or with a sump setup please let me know. I have to empty and relocate my lightly loaded 55 gallon tank as we have hardwood floors that getting installed. It seems easier to setup a smaller tank then move the 55 empty then to move everything into buckets, move the 55, set it back up, then empty it again in a month to repeat the process.

Thanks,
Jeff

I just sent a message to someone selling a 15 gallon setup, but if anyone has a 20 to 30 gallon All in One (ie Waterbox, IM) or with a sump setup please let me know. I have to empty and relocate my lightly loaded 55 gallon tank as we have hardwood floors that getting installed. It seems easier to setup a smaller tank then move the 55 empty then to move everything into buckets, move the 55, set it back up, then empty it again in a month to repeat the process.

Thanks,
Jeff
Hey Jeff
I have a Nuvo Fusion 20 with cabinet and extras. Pm me if interested

I just committed to buying the 15 gallon. If that falls through I'll let you know. I am seriously thinking about downsizing from my 55 gallon, but I would most likely go with a 30 gallon setup.
Thanks for letting me know.
Jeff

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back