30g cube

dilligaf29

Non-member
this is my 30g cube build. I found the tank on cl for 40 bucks very good condition. I got the stand off member on here .going to paint trim on tank and stand black .not sure about lighting yet .might do a mushroom tank .I have a 14g on my kitchen island that has been running for a few years but i need more room

Attachments

• t1.jpeg
    t1.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 119
  • t2.jpeg
    t2.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 126
  • t3.jpeg
    t3.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 108
  • t4.jpeg
    t4.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 114
  • t5.jpeg
    t5.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 124
  • t6.jpeg
    t6.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 114
  • t7.jpeg
    t7.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 119
maybe a diy hob fish filter wish some matrix stone flter floss . gonna get some nsw at high tide also for this tank see how it does

low budget build this tank will be in my basement near my comp next year gonna put a bigger tank upstairs

tank is filled with water and 30-40lbs of live rock 20lbs live sand. also added a bag of matrix stones from my other tank .picking up a hydra 32 tomorrow .been looking at a Nero 3 also might grab one

Got the xr30 hung and been plying with the settings .I ordered brackets for the light but didn’t wanna wait a week. so made some out of flat stock aluminum happy reefing

Attachments

• AA6F0FB2-51FD-452F-8320-331ECC034F49.jpeg
    AA6F0FB2-51FD-452F-8320-331ECC034F49.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 73
need a new power head not sure if I'm gonna get a nero3 or just get a mp10
jebao slw5=nero3 for 1/3 the price.

I hate companies that rip people off because a "name"

I will not ever support a "brand name" dont give a shizzle what they "do for the hobby"

All are in for profits....so I will take the company ,making less off of me.

Just my own opinion

jebao slw5=nero3 for 1/3 the price.

I hate companies that rip people off because a "name"

I will not ever support a "brand name" dont give a shizzle what they "do for the hobby"

All are in for profits....so I will take the company ,making less off of me.

Just my own opinion
i bought 2 jebao slw2 6 months ago and 1 is still alive. they are great for the price but they are sometimes not reliable .mp10 is rock solid reliable .I'm not sure on the Nero 3 how reliable they are .lol this was suppose to be a low budget build and now I'm looking at another tank. I shouldn't have scratched the reefing itch =)

Back