WTT 3d printing trade for frags

JPags

BRS Member
I am trying to use up some filament for a printer I’m selling since I have a lot.

might you have something you need printed let me know and I’m willing to work trades for cash or frags. Not looking to make a ton just want to use up the filament so I can sell the printer cheaper since I have a new one

Printing can be anything does not have to be reef related.

let me look. I am heading to vacation for a week I’ll check when I get back.

Just printed this red/gold dragon, its body moves at every joint. Need to print its whiskers now
IMG_1898.jpg

This what you want ? Pm me and we can figure something out

So I found this, which I can buy the model for $3 and the print them. I would probably charge 10-15 each set.

But I also found this

You can buy them from him for $15 per set if you want.

Let me know if you want me to buy the pattern or if you want to pick up the different set from that site. Either way is fine.

If you want to make them thats fine with me, I want 2 sets.
If not I can order them from noble as well.

How much is the dragon? And the light shade for X30 for G6)

Thanks
Have not really thought about it. Im printing a second one now. Let me see how much filament I have left. He takes several days to print and a bunch of filament. I would probably do it for $30 for the dragon if I have enough filament ill let you know. As for the Light shades I can find a pattern for the G5 not the G6 yet. Not sure they will fit.

Have not really thought about it. Im printing a second one now. Let me see how much filament I have left. He takes several days to print and a bunch of filament. I would probably do it for $30 for the dragon if I have enough filament ill let you know. As for the Light shades I can find a pattern for the G5 not the G6 yet. Not sure they will fit.

G5/6 are the same case. Upgraded lenses

Can you print a limpet for mp60? if so I'll take 2
I made limpets for the mp10s and mp40s. I was trying to make one for the mp60s but I needed a wet end for the exact fit but no one had a extra head for me to borrow. From what I can find myself and bulkreef are the only ones that have files for limpets

Love having a 3d printer. Just whipped up a converter for my square eshopps socks to allow me to use standard round ones. And then created a spacer for my Swabby since I have the old one and the motor kept getting rusted. The spacer picks the motor up so if any water gets in it does not hit the part that turns and causes it to rust.

If you need something hit me up. Im doing more of this to help me figure out a lot of the technical stuff using a printer. Its not easy there are a lot of little things to

I have another project coming soon will post when its done

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.46.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.47.30 PM.png

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back